Friday, April 16, 2010

A Message From Marley

Err umm hello. Little shy but I have been told that I need to thank a lot of people.

My name is Marley although all here call me Gonk! Any idea why?
I came to Bully Boot Camp on the 12th March and below are some pictures taken as I arrived.








Not good, I felt very very down and miserable. All I wanted to do was sleep and be left alone. Now I feel well enough to meet you all and say thank you.

To those that found me and saved me from the misery I was in, thank you. To those that transported me and housed me here and there, thank you. To those that sent me a coat to keep me warm, thank you it umm tastes lovely. Yes, I have been told to wear it not eat it but it is sooo chewable I love it.

To the fella that sent me 30 lbs of real meat, yummy thanks I love it. To those that sent me all the cotton sheets so I can sleep comfortably, thank you so much.

A huge thank you to the vets who spent so much time with me taking bloods for full work ups to include T4 test required for those with skin issues. For charging me only at cost price for my expensive allergy test. That was so special. Now I know that the food I get is safe for me and I know what I have to avoid so I can stay healthy and never ever get into this state again. According to my carers, if I am subjected to the wrong proteins and food additives again, my outlook will be very bleak, as my immune system is unlikely to be able to cope with such a serious attack again.

My biggest thank you and sloppiest Buillie kiss goes out to all those that raided their piggy banks and sent in money for my veterinary care. I cannot thank you enough, you have all saved my life. Simply you have made a huge difference to me. I was written off and given no chance of recouperation. Below are the pictures taken 1 month on and under the appropriate care. I have no steroids or antibiotics. Only treatment is for my dry eye. Amazing, I feel so good. I have bullie friends to play with and I have a new victim to chew. See from the pictures how edible he is. I hope you see from them how much better i am. My weight has increased considerably, my skin has settled and fur is regrowing so allowing a bit of time I will go on to many happy years of bullie chaos.

Again thank you all for caring and to you for making a difference. You made the difference to me. Can I be so cheeky, can I have a little more help? I need a home! A very experienced home as I am told I am an 8 week old Bull Terrier in a 12 mnth old body. This outside world is so new to me I try everything with my teeth.






1 comment:

Daisy236 said...

what a change in such a short time, he looks amazing! Well done to all those people have helped him