Tuesday, February 05, 2008

well hello











well i have had the van a month now and already it has clocked up over a 1,000 miles so well worth every penny and it sure makes me transporting the dogs so much easier, well since my last blog i have a new addtion to my house hold in the name of maddison she is a british bull dog brindle and white, she was given to me from a dear friend who had just lost her own bulldog the slug, she was not ready for another one in her life i was so over joyed when she asked me and trusted me to have her i have wanted a british bull dog for as long as i can rememer madison slotted right in with us and my tribe she is a pleasure to have, well this weekend has been eventful we have had 6 puppies come into us all under the age of 15 weeks they are beautiful, thanks mandy and gary for transporting them to me, and thanks nette for taking 2 girls into foster it was a right laugh taking them all to the vets to have them vaccinated wormed and weighed, 3 have very bad over shot jaws and little heart murmurs 2 have little bit more heart murmurs and have to be watched as they grow but they are all little minxs, so i am busy at the moment last month and this month has been none stop up to now we have had though our books 63 english bull terriers and 5 english bull terrier crosses, and a american bull dog and sonny, and every day another 2 or 3 come in, so this is a reall busy time, but hey all in a days work, my troy who made me who i am has been really poorly he has had liver problems it got so bad o thought i would have had him put to sleep but no he still here my vet says he is like tha cat with nine lives keeps bouncing back so with medication he is doing just fine, still shakes his head when new dogs come in and he adores maddison who wouldnt she is beautiful, well i am picking the signage up on thursday from anns and i will make sure i get a picture up here for all to see when it is done i carnt wait to see what it looks like so take care all till next time lisa

No comments: