Wednesday, January 02, 2008

hi guys lisa here




hi there i am lisa and i am the re homing co ordinator for bullies in need my role is i rehome all the english bull terriers and crosses that come into b.i.n, i get all the emails with the questionaires etc etc , i also have a team of people up and down the country that do the homechecking, acessments, transport runs, and fostering as well as my self doing these things to i own 3 kennels my self that is never empty all year round they have one dog or another in them, i have been rehoming co-ordinator now for 3 yrs going into my 4th year, i am owned and loved by 3 bull terriers all rescue troy my boy daisy who is deaf and lucy a mini bully, i have 3 teen lads simon and jason 20yr old damian who helps with the runs and my daughter 21,I love doing what i do for b.i.n and would not want it any other way it keeps me busy and makes me smile every day i would like to say thanks to all the people that open there doors to a homeless bully weather it a full bt or cross and thanks to the team of helpers up and down the country in ireland to well thats me i will be adding to this as i go a long this is just a bit of the insight as to what i do

No comments: