Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hi, I'm Linda!


Hi Everyone!


My name is Linda & i live in Glasgow. I have been involved with B.I.N for around 3yrs now. I was compelled to help after stumbling across the B.I.N website whilst doodling around on the internet one day. I emailed Ann offering to do anything i could & the rest is history!

I have Buster, my 8yr old Bullie boy who is pictured here with me. I took him in when he was 14mths so can't imagie life without him now. Buster is my first dog.... what a breed to initiate yourself with! Now, i can't imagine being without a Bullie. Buster is great with other dogs, which allows me to foster for B.I.N. It's very rewarding taking in a dog who is down on their luck & helping them to find the perfect forever home. I love it!! I have also been involved with fundraising, transporting, homechecking & follow up visits.

On new years day i went along to Rhu marina to cheer Teresa & Alistair Green on with their sponsored swim in the Clyde! I first met Teresa & Alistair about 9 months ago when i visited them to carry out their homecheck. They have since become friends & the very proud parents of Vinnie, their stunning B.I.N boy. After Vinnie was settled, i popped back for their follow up visit & to meet the main man in the flesh!!

New years day in Scotland is not known for being tropical, but still Teresa & Alistair donned their swimmies & braved the icy waters, to raise funds for our beloved breed. The least i could do was offer my support & express the gratitude of all our Bullies In Need.

Accompanying me on the day was Scarlet, my current B.I.N foster. It was lovely for them to see first hand, exactly the dogs their sponsorship money would help to support.


Well, that's me!


Speak to you again soon,


Linda xxx


1 comment:

julielovesbullies said...

love the blog, what a brillant way to keep us upto date